Edgar is at an age when an endless flow of questions is to be expected. He is four, and he is curious about the world we live in. However, the questions I have had to field this week are, shall we say, worth noting. And I submit them to you, our readers, for your answers–because, quite frankly, I’m stumped.
Here you go, and I quote:
- “Do you think M & Ms could walk into our house in the middle of the night?”
- “Could a stingray ever turn into a bucket?”
- “Can I make a hat out of ice cream?”
- “How can I get a talking spoon?”
- “Would it be an emergency if you woke up in the morning with no bum?”
- “Do pinecones burp?”
- “Do you think Barack Obama and Joe Biden sneak around?”
- “Can I talk to aliens?”
- “Can a guinea pig turn into an elevator?”
- “Did George Washington walk on wheels?”
If anyone knows the answers to any of these, I am sure Edgar (and his befuddled yet strangely intrigued mother) would most appreciate it!